Rentals in Glendora>Question Details

Beatrice Del…, Renter in Glendora, CA

Why do land lords take sooo much time making up there minds on picking some one?

Asked by Beatrice Delgado, Glendora, CA Sat Mar 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Glendora

Answers

5
In all sincerity, it's because they don't really want to take any of the applicants and they're hoping a better one comes along.
they should be honest an not keep the person waiting
Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013
Why? Because they are emotionally involved in their decision, so instead of looking at the process in a professional, businesslike manner, they get their feelings involved and the transaction becomes a NIGHTMARE. Happens 10,000x/day to so many of us, agents and prospective tenants alike.

Unfortunately, a lot of wonderful tenants get hurt in the process.

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, Miami Beach, FL
The man that owns the house I want to rent was very nice , but his wife seems to run the show . also most of the money to buy the rental was his parents . I gave them a full package my credit is a 680 I clear 6.400 a month I own a home in pasadena . I pay 3.200 on time every month but for me alone to care for a huge yard , pool an spa is a little much Fyi everything you wrote is true thats why they need a pro to handle things
Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013
Would yu like to get stuck with a deadbeat? It takes a long time and it costs money to evict.
I have been stuck with one when i rented before an had to refi my home to keep it after damage an 6 months of none payment . I own a home in pasadena that my x will be living in till we can get our price to sell . Ive been paying 3.200 on my own a keeping up the pool spa an house just fine I have good credit an clear 6.200 a month . so its not like iam asking for a favor from any one
Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013
3 days . my credit is good my take home is 6400 theres only a 7 an 9 year old plus my self but i want 3 rooms an two bath in glendora thank you
Landlord situations can vary drastically, so it depends a lot on how busy things are for the final decision maker. Most landlords respond to a complete application within three or four days. How long has your application been in?
the guy i want to rent from used his parents money to buy a rental but his wife wants to run the show
Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013