Rentals in 01915>Question Details

Jcharland1956, Home Buyer in Beverly, MA

Why do inquires either by phone or email never get answered.?

Asked by Jcharland1956, Beverly, MA Wed Jan 23, 2013

trying to find studio or 1 bedroom in beverly/danvers area no response from antone

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 01915

Answers

10
Likely because it is a rental. A lot of ad's online are false or outdated so you have to be very persistent, unfortunately.
Sorry you are having such a tough time.

Territory.com
Massachusetts Premier Buyer
617 848 5407 x706
Web Reference: http://territory.com/
Because it is a rental. When you call say you are interested in a property. Renters outnumber homebuyers.
The problem with rentals and now that they allow owners to post, many get rented but then are not updated, they seem to ignore future inquiries instead of just editing their ad to rented.
Hard to tell from the few details you provide.
If your question included, I'm looking a 1/1 but want to rent or rent with option, the agents willing to respond diminishes greatly.
-
Your question may have included, "I want to look now and rent a place in August." That won't work in most cases either.
-
Your question may have included, "I want to buy but have a credit score or 410 and will need financial assistance." That does not work well either.
-
Perhaps your message meandered and babbled about that portends even more indecision. That would not work well either.
-
Perhaps you left the wrong number. Or they did call and when you cold not identify the caller and let it roll to voice mail. The agent decided too much efforrr for too little reward.
-
Real estate professionals are running a business and they choose who the want to do business with and those whom they prefer to avoid. There is just too much that is unknown regarding your situation.
-
Today, you have no less the two who have said...'CALL ME.' That is what they mean.
Don't use that 'contact' button.
Don't use Trulia email.
Pick up the phone and CALL.
If you are serious.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Not sure why your inquiries are going unanswered, keep in mind that not all agents are created equal; you could however try working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information at your request....
Possible explanation....

The fact of the matter is that there are both full and part time agents in the real estate business. Full time agents are more accessable while part time agents.....well are part time. Perhaps you are contacting part timers.
That's a great question and I don't know why. I myself have to reach out to agents several times to get help or answers for my clients. I guess some agents are just either too busy and need to be prodded several times or are just not professional or a combination. I'm sorry for your bad experience. Keep in mind that the real estate profession is just like any other. There are many good agents and there are many not so good and most fall in between. So, look around and when you find that right agent. Stick with them and reward them with your referrals. They will be grateful and will provide you and yours with great service! Best of luck!
I would walk in to a local real estate office and introduce yourself to their rental agent.
If they don't have one, they probably know one.
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Joy,
Do you have questions on specific properties or do you need help finding them? Either way let me know if you are looking to buy or rent and I would be happy to help you. 978-808-8134 or mgiles@kw.com
1 Bedroom apartment? Or a condo. I could help you with that my number is 978 979 1275. Or email me more info at peterlutts@yahoo.com