Rentals in Canton>Question Details

Melissa Hall, Renter in Ball Ground, GA

Why can't Trulia/Realtors keep the site update? I've called on so many of these houses to find they've been rented for weeks.

Asked by Melissa Hall, Ball Ground, GA Wed Jan 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3102302987-308-Walnut-Hills-Xin…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Canton

Answers

5
My colleagues are correct...forget the public sites like Trulia/Zillow and go right to the source...a real estate agent! Best of luck to you.

Rick Musto, Realtor
Managing Broker
Buckhead Home Realty
770-480-7699
rmusto@buckheadhomerealty.com

Serving the Atlanta & Metro Areas
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 23, 2013
Yes I understand how frustrating the process can be. Tow things occur, first the info on the internet although is live it sometimes does not get caught up with the feeds from the mls's. The second issue is that agents sometimes are a little delayed in changing the status for many reasons, maybe the owner has not signed all docs, or they are reviewing multiple offers or applications. The best is to work with a REALTOR that will take care of some of this leg work for you. It is a very demanding rental market and these homes seem to ft off the shelf.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 23, 2013
Don't rely on Trulia for what you need.

Of course you are disappointed; hire a Realtor.

Use Listingbook.
Web Reference: Http://intowninsider.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 23, 2013
Thanks, I am working with a realtor. However, the last three prospective homes I found on Trulia before they ever hit my realtor's MLS database. Explain that one? :) I seem to be able to find great homes via my own search more rapidly than I can through my realtor's information. I do value her input and help with the legalities but, so far I've had more luck with my own searching. Thanks for your input, though.
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
I would find yourself a local Realtor to help you find what you are looking for. Some of these sites are a little behind. A Realtor can show you everything that is current. Good luck!
The best thing to do is have a Realtor send you the most recent available properties, directly. As soon as we see them you see them!