Rentals in Wichita>Question Details

jcmill08, Home Buyer in Wichita, KS

Why after a lot of inquires Why haven't I got even one call.. Not a way to run a business.

Asked by jcmill08, Wichita, KS Wed Oct 16, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Wichita

Answers

5
What exactly are you looking for? Give me a shout at 316.218.7948 or jump online at http://www.wichitahomeloans.com and contact me. I'll be happy to point you on the right direction.
It appears you are looking for Rentals in Wichita. Very few agents deal with rental properties, in this area due to the face there is no compensation. I would advise calling off the sign in the yard or contact a property management company. Let me know if you need any help getting in touch with one.
Tammy Schmidt
Prudential Dinning Beard
Why, after a lot of inquiries haven't you picked up the phone and called one of the properties that you're interested in? Not a way to conduct a home search.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in 60201
Dear JCMILL08,
It appears you are looking for Rentals in Wichita. Understand that 99% of Real Estate Agents in the Local Market will not mess with this due to there is no compensation. I would advise calling off the sign in the yard or email the person leaving the ad.

Bryan Hazen
Broker
Realty4Less
316-932-2500
Do you not own a phonebook? Look under Real Estate in the yellow section. See the offices listed, see those phone numbers? Dial a few of those and you will have people to talk with. Fooling around here is just a way to pass the time. When you are serious pick up the phone and call a Realtor there.