Rentals in Riverview>Question Details

mila.montgom…, Renter in Riverview, FL

Why Trulia listings are not updated? Every single house that we picked was already taken!

Asked by mila.montgomery, Riverview, FL Tue Dec 4, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101565145-13930-Chalk-Hill-Pl-…

Answers

3
The problem is the listing agents are not changing the status to pending. Most listings come from automatic feeds from the MLS, so if the agent change sit there, it changes here. Some are entered manually and therefore the agent must update it manually. Your best bet is to get a buyer broker and use the MLS to search for homes and not Trulia which is a 3rd party website which as you see most listings are not current
You want to connect with a Realtor and look for properties in the local MLS. They are updated daily. That is your best source of correct information. A Realtor can set you up to receive listings automatically as often as you want such as daily, weekly, etc.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Hey there and to answer your question the lease home market here is a very fast paced market. A home listed today could easily be leased out within 48-72 hours based on location, price and application process. So perhaps what could be a really good source for your search is a list book and if you like contact me so I can send you one free! It is a resource we pay for but free to you to use and it updates properties 24/7 7 days a week! Feel free to call me at 813-470-0047 or email me at kathleenlong@c21be.com Good question and thank you for sending your inquiry! All the best to you - Kathleen.