Rentals in Northridge>Question Details

Bonnie, Renter in Northridge, CA

Who pays the finders fees to the realtor for finding a rental home in California? Is it the landlord or tenant?

Asked by Bonnie, Northridge, CA Wed Apr 21, 2010

Answers

2
Generally, the Realtor is paid by the landlord of the property. In some cases, if a person is looking for a rental and goes to or joins a service or pays for a service to assist in finding a rental home, then the tenant would pay a fee to that company. In this economy, it is a renters market. You should be able to find a rental home and you should not have to pay a fee to do that. My company can assist you in finding a rental property with no fees paid by you. Please call at any time for more information.
Richelle Briasco
Rodeo Realty, Inc.
Northridge
818-923-8921 cell
Dear Bonnie,

If the Rental place is listed with a Realtor, then the Landlord pays the Realtor for finding a Tenant.

Hopes this answers your questions.

Good luck, and if you need assistance feel free to call me. I can help you find a place.

Merlin Barrientos
Northridge, CA 91324
direct 661 713-8780
dre01761948