Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Michelle_193…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Who owns the property located at 4913 west Erie street,there is a for rent sign in the window..?

Asked by Michelle_193638, Chicago, IL Mon Oct 7, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

9
Hi Michelle,

Call the number on the window and talk to the owner/ building manager. Talk to the neighbors. Check tax record!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 7, 2013
Call the Number on the For Rent sign, Knock on the Door or Look up the PIN number listed previously.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 7, 2013
Michelle-

call the number.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 7, 2013
If you need help finding a luxury condo for rent, then I can help. A portion of my business is luxury high rise rentals. Please give me a call 312 493 8446 or visit my website - http://www.chicagorentfinders.com
If there's a phone number on the sign, give it a call. If not maybe knock in the door.
Why haven't you called the number on the sign? They can answer your questions better than on Trulia
I have called on several occasions,I'm told they would get back in touch ,but like a phatom,my phone callxs go unanswered.This is not very professional at all.It is posted on Trulia so I called hoping to get somebody any bodie to get me answers to my questions.I really don't like games
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013
Call the number on the sign if you want to contact them. This isn't the place to inquire.
Here is the PIN number: 16092140150000

You can search public records to find out who the owner is.
Of course you should just call the number.