Rentals in Cheyenne>Question Details

Emily Porter, Renter in Cheyenne, WY

Who do I talk to?!!?

Asked by Emily Porter, Cheyenne, WY Sat Jun 25, 2011

I found a house on here that I really would really like to rent! But I cannot find contact infomation and am not really sure who to talk to about it.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Cheyenne

Answers

8
I would like to have some one to call me at 334 239 9624 about the apt 514 Desmet Dr 2bd name is Vanessa Henson
The pet thing is normally a case by case basis. We would have to meet the pet and ask the the owner after we do that. Let me know if your still interested.
Dave
I am still looking for a place. However, the problem I keep running into is that I have a small dog and I am not finding places that will allow me to have her. Do any of the places you guys have available allow small dogs? Also I am looking to move in August 1st at the latest, maybe sooner if possible. I really appreciate the help!!

Alos Linda... My number is 720.255.9382 I apologize if I gave you the wrong one. You will be able to reach me here though! Thanks :)

Emily
Emily,

I checked on 2100 Cheyenne Place & it was for sale & closed on 6/10/11. We have a rental @ 1902 Cheyenne Place that rents for $825/mo. What price range are you in? We have 9 rentals available at this time so perhaps one of those would work. We manage over 200 so we don't have a lot available at this time. I tried to call you, however, I must have taken your number down incorrectly as the person that answered said there was no Emily at that no.

Linda Weppner
307-635-0336
LWeppner@aol.com
Emily,
If you are still in the market for a rental we have 4 great homes and a few apptments ready to go.
Dave 307-214-6009
Web Reference: http://www.sellcheyenne.com
Thank you both! The address is 2100 Cheyenne Pl and Linda I will give you a call tomorrow about it! Thank you! :)
Emily, call me or email me. We have a property management division @ Century 21 Bell so I am sure we can help you. Linda Weppner, Broker/Owner, 307.635.0336 or LWeppner@aol.com
Emily, What is the address of the property and I will see if I can direct you to the correct person?

Scott Foster, Associate Broker
#1 Properties