Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

Brown, Home Owner in Pocatello, ID

Which area is better for a rental property in Las vegas?

Asked by Brown, Pocatello, ID Mon Dec 20, 2010

I would like to invest in vegas real estate. But not sure which area is good for a rental property? Any idea?

Answers

7
Hello there Mr. Brown... Any area of Las Vegas would be a great place to purchase for rental property right now... Summerlin has, always was, and will continue to be a great area Master planned Community to live in. I'm an investor and own several rental properties in Las Vegas. If you would like more info on how and where I've done it... please call, text (702-768-8444) or email me for more info.

Thank you for your business,

Monk Boyer
Realty Executives of Nevada
1903 S. Jones #100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
cell (702-768-8444)
http://www.monkboyer.com
monkre@aol.com
monkboyer@realtyexecutives.com
Web Reference: http://www.monkboyer.com
I can get you $400 a month positive cash flow on a 3 bed 2 bath house "move-in" condition with a professional property management company that I have used for my Las Vegas Rentals for 16 years.
Can you come up with $30,000 cash for the 20% down and closing costs. Is your credit good enough to get an 80% investor loan? The asking price for this deal is under $150,000...
I can get you a "turn-key" deal and will present you only those homes in upscale neighborhoods that cash flow and have appreciation potential.

David Cooper 1-702-499-7037
davidcooper@lasvegaswinner.org
Las Vegas Discount Investment Homes
After checking with several Property Managers, We came up with a list of the most important items for the highest Return on Investment (ROI). There are a number of areas of town that will work, since it is more important to be near good shopping areas, work areas, and freeways to get to work areas, than to be in any specific area of town. Some Renters will prefer Summerlin, others will like Green Valley and still others may want to be near the strip.

If you would like to get a copy of this complete report and a calculator for ROI, just contact us.

Michael & Raye Real Estate Consultants
Realty ONE Group
702-278-3507
yourLVrealtors@aol.com
Brown,

The three agents that have answered your question, gave you excellent advice. The best answer,advising a townhouse or perhaps a small house. The biggest advantage you want with any rental income, is go for a three bedroom even if you have to stretch your budget a little. In all cases, get an inspection! For a couple hundered dollars it's one of your best investments. A lot of these places are flips and have been "upgraded" in new paint and carpeting only. You don't want to buy something that looks nice, but has costly hidden issues, i.e. Electrical, Plumbing, Water Damage, etc..

Best of luck on your Quest.

Scott Mitchell
National Property Inspections
Giving Buyer's Peace of Mind in the Las Vegas Valley since 1994.
1-702-285-5082
ost of the condos have to be sold by cash right now.........please call or email for more details.702-239-6900
Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com
The best ares I have seen for rentals in Las Vegas, are The town houses on the east side of town right now. Condo's have so many restriction on them right now for investors, that town houses are the way to go.

Try specifically Spencer. This is close to the Strip with the casino's and UNLV, giving you casino workers and students. An added benefit to a Town Home is that the HOA fees are less or none at all.

I would be happy to do a search send some pictures and details to you email, It wouldn't take me too long. Just let me know your price range, and any other specifics you are looking for. I would like to suggest at least a 2 bedroom, it gives you more options when seeking renters.

Pamela Maloof
702-686-2226
pamela.maloof@coldwellbanker.com
Lots of factors play into this situation. What kind of property are you looking to invest into. A condo? Single family residence? It all makes a difference. How much return are you looking for? There are several places throughout the valley that are excellent.

If you're looking for a single family home then you'll want to make sure that you are semi near a school. Not directly next to it but near. Families like to be able to walk their children to school. If you're looking for a condo to purchase beware that there will be associaton fees and some can be very pricey which will be taking away from your profit.

You can purchase a condo in a great area for around $35,000. Just remember that everyone else is looking for a great deal like that and it may take you a while before you get an offer accepted. And almost all offers will be CASH so be prepared for your competitors.

Best of luck to you.
Penny O'Brien with RE/MAX Benchmark: Penny@PennysProperties.com