Rentals in Bellevue>Question Details

Toolie Estra…, Renter in Sammamish, WA

Which are the nicer townhouses/apartments in Bellevue? (high ceilings, lots of light, granite countertops, large closets...)

Asked by Toolie Estrada, Sammamish, WA Fri Jan 24, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bellevue

Answers

7
Ross Purintun’s answer
I like The Arbors--garages, underground secure parking, dens, great floor plans, close to downtown but located in a private area. Close to I-90 & I-405! You don't have to pay huge HOA dues & also live in a high rise. Close to everything but far enough away to not feel the pressure of downtown parking. Nice place! Call me at 425-417-6467 or email at ross@windermere.com We can do this!
What price range? What areas are important as far as travel or commuting? I would be happy to email you a current list of rentals. Please email or call me and I can email that over to you today. Have a blessed day!
Mark:-)
There is Bravern, Avalon Towers, and many others. Give me a call and I can help you out.
425-765-8385 I live in DT Bellevue and would love to show you around.
There's a really nice HUD owned townhouse in Hideaway Condos (up from West Lake Sammamish Parkway) at 3 168th Ave NE, Bellevue for $316,000. Two master suites, high ceilings, partial lake/mountain view, back deck overlooks attractive greenbelt, 2 car garage, $275/mo dues include landscaping and boat/RV parking. It needs just minor repairs. Contact me for more photos.
sounds a good deal!
Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014
Available like Stone's Throw in Bellevue downtown build in 2009, 2151 sf,3 bedrooms/2 bath( two 3/4,one 1/2).List for $699,950. The other downtown townhome is at NE 12th Pl, 3 bedrooms/2.5 bath,2020 sf are all good and newer townhouses. They have all your requirements.
Hello!

Are you looking near Downtown Bellevue or in the outlying areas? Many of the Homes that are in the high rise buildings right downtown have exceptional upgrades and lots of light. Washington Square and Bellevue Towers offer excellent features. As you get into the outlying areas, you can definitely find some that will have similar upgrades.

It depends on what areas you are looking in, and what price range you are looking for. The first step would be to determine if you want to purchase, or lease, and if you have a certain price range that you would like to stay within.

Once you have that figured out, a Broker can help you determine what inventory is available in the Bellevue area that can meet your needs. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Kindest Regards,
Candie Webb
John L Scott
(425)766-5803
http://www.candiewebb.johnlscott.com
Well thats a bit of a loaded question. To help narrow down the lists.....How much are you looking to spend? Do you want someone living above or below you, or would you rather have an attached townhouse? Do you need a parking spot or garage?

We look forward to helping!
I should have specified that I am looking to rent, not buy. I'm not looking for high end luxury, but I'd love to have granite countertops and a newer or remodeled building - there are so many apartments in Bellevue that I don't know which ones to go look at. The most I want to pay is $2000/month.
Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014