Rentals in Paradise Valley>Question Details

Mlwog001, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

Which apartment complex is the best? quiet, safe and near by the Paradise Valley Community College?

Asked by Mlwog001, Phoenix, AZ Sun Apr 8, 2012

Answers

2
There are a lot of tools out there that can help you. Yelp.com often has feedback on different places. AZCENTRAL.com has a crime stats section you that shows crime activity in a given area. We encourage people to talk to others who live in the complex.
Definitely check out apartmentratings.com, but keep in mind- sometimes upset tenants just use it as a place to vent. I've heard great things from people who live in the community at Tatum & Union Hills.

Another option is to find a private condo or townhouse... there are definite pros to renting from a small single owner, than an apartment community.

If you would like help finding a rental you can contact a locator, like myself, to help you narrow down your search and do the visits with you. I'd be happy to interview for the position, but there are other companies and Realtors who offer similar services. Let me know.

Holly