Rentals in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

mistihutchin…, Renter in Ohio

Where is the best place to live near Myrtle Beach? With great schools

Asked by mistihutchinson, Ohio Tue Jan 22, 2013

Our family is relocating to Myrtle Beach late May to ealy June. We have 4 children in elementary and high school. What are the best schools & places to live? Looking for a rental $900-$1200.

Answers

4
Here is a great place to check what is going on in our local schools. http://www.horrycountyschools.net/pages/Horry_County_Schools

Just let us know if we can assist you in any way.

Thanks again!

Jerry Pinkas

Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts
854 Jason Blvd - Unit G
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-839-9870 http://www.HomeGuideMyrtleBeach.com
Thank you Jerry!
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
I have children in high school, middle school, and elementary school--and have been personally happy with the River Oaks, Ocean Bay and Carolina Forest schools. However, I have friends in the area who are equally as satisfied with their schools as well. You can get a better idea of parent ratings and standardized school ratings for the Horry County School District on GreatSchools.org. Please let me know if you have further questions, or would like some help finding a rental this summer. My team and I would be able to assist you with either real estate sales or property management services. Thanks so much for the opportunity to be of service to you!

Lisa
Thank you so much for your response. I have been looking at the Carolina Forest area for some time. I know May into June is a ways off, but I like having everything in order as early as possible. Thanks again!
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
We all brag about our schools. My children went through Forestbrook Elementary, Forestbrook Middle School, and Socastee High School. All are award winners. Socastee is recognized in the International Programs. In general it is less expensive to own than to rent. I can help with a sale or provide rental information for you. 843.457.7339
Well opinions vary on that based on what other wants and needs your family may have. Schools rankings are something I can gladly provide information on but will also vary. Please feel free to contact me i will gladly discuss what may or may not work for you and your family.

Jonathan Talbot
jonathanbtalbot@gmail.com
843-450-5158
Beach Realty Group