Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Drkb.art, Home Buyer in

Where is the best place for a young couple to live in mami?

Asked by Drkb.art, Tue Feb 12, 2013

We want 1-2 bedrooms, near hwys, and to be near a grocery store, a bank, post office, bars, restaurants, etc, and possible water views or near a beach. Rent between $1000-$1600.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

9
Miami is a city where a young couple can find many good places for living. My contact information is 305 639 0445 ( text message) or by my email : maria.diaz@floridamoves.com
marilindiaz@gmail.com Good luck Maria D Diaz
You can find a one bedroom rental in a nice building in Miami Beach for 1400-1600.
Call me if you need my help

Ana I. Valladares, Realtor CDPE, CREOS, PPME, TRC
Florida Realty of Miami
Email: buynrent@gmail.com
Sadly Miami is not very hospitable when it comes to animals. Finding a rental for clients with pets is challenging and the bigger they are the more difficult it gets! Impossible is nothing though with the right attitude! :)

I do a lot of rentals and I would love to assist you finding a perfect place to live for your family.
It all depends what you do, where you work, what you like, its hard to advise 'the best place" as it varies, depending on your preferences. If you go out a lot, Miami Beach or Brickell would be the place, a little down South, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. There are also many rentals in South Miami, Sunset, Kendall and Palmetto Bay which are more "green" and family oriented neighborhood with great access to highways.

Please contact me at your convenience so I can find out a little more about your preferences and send you listings right away.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
"Large dogs" may present a problem when renting a condominium. I recently made a search for a client and was left with only 4 options out of 100+ properties. You may want to look into townhouses or single family homes first, of course you will have to give up the water view.
Hello, the North Bay Village, Miami Beach and Brickell Avenue are your best options. All pet friendly, with a pety deposit, and meets all of your requirements. It would be my pleasure to assist you and your better half with your Real Estate needs.

Iris I. Romero, Broker | "Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist" ("CLHMS")
Certified Distressed Property Expert ("CDPE")
7750 S.W. 117 Ave., Suite 301 | Miami, Florida 33183
T: 305-608-5209 | F: 786-953-6676

E: iromero@skylandrealty.us | W: http://www.skylandrealty.us

"INTEGRITY ~ SERVICE ~ EXCELLENCE"
Hello, the Brickel/ Design District might be an option. It has everything you would like to have near by. It would be my pleasure to help you with your Real Estate needs.

Joao
Real Living First Service Realty
786-367-3818
Coconut Grove is a nice option. You can feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, or for assistance with your search. I wish you the best of luck!

Jennifer Hess
HB Roswell Realty
(305) 807-0532
Jen.m.hess@gmail.com
So many places,it really depends on your pref,if u like trending,village,clubbing ,styling ect.
Call me 305 300 8540
Anthony
oh and pet friendly community/large dogs