Rentals in West Hartford>Question Details

aebond, Other/Just Looking in West Hartford, CT

Where do young people who work for ESPN live?

Asked by aebond, West Hartford, CT Thu Jan 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3038547885-43-Caya-Ave-412-West…

Answers

10
Sounds like a stalker type question.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
I know everyone is talking West Hartford and Farmington but wouldn't it be nice to live where you work? Bristol has some very nice, inexpensive condos in the Chippens Hill area. They are cheaper and lots less congested.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 5, 2014
West Hartford is great if you are looking for a traditional house. It also has some options for condos but you would likely search areas like Hartford, Farmington Plainville and Southington if you are interested in a condo.
You have many options - the most popular are West Hartford, Farmington, Burlington, and Southington.
To all tenants just be aware that the maximum unrelated people in a West Hartford rental is three per zoning laws
.
Hi: Funny you should ask that now.I am just about to put two lisitings in the computer for Loomis Wooley, a newer town home community on Prospect Avenue on West Hartford. Young people from ESPN have lived here in the past because they are new and spacious so the units accomodate room mates. Our tenants also like the fact they can walk to Elizabeth Park, local bars and restaurants.
There are many condo complexes within minutes of both the main campus and the north campus - to own or to rent. You can go out a bit further and find more in Farmington or Southington. Best thing to do is to set your criteria and go from their. Call me if you'd like to narrow this down. Rob Saelens, William Raveis Real Estate, 860-878-1607
I am a Realtor in Bristol who works with ESPN employees. They typically like to be within a 20 minute commute. There are many condos within bike-riding distance and many employees enjoy the luxury of this very small commute. Currently I am working with a client who has requested the Greater Hartford as her search. She likes to be close to Boston and the nightlife as well as a short commute to work.

Find me on Twitter @Winkleman or on Facebook at http://www.FaceBook.com/SethWinkleman join the ESPN community!!
I am a realtor with Prudential Ct Realty, West Hartford and the mother of an ESPN employee who has represented many ESPN employees. References available upon request. The answer to you question contains many variables, but the one that is most consistens is not more than 10-15 miles from ESPN. Your area will depend on the amount of money you want to spend either for a rental or purchase. My son and I bring a unique perspective to all ESPN employees let me hlep you find the prefect home now.
I am available by telephone now at 860/232-7770 or dinapolil@sbcglobal.net
That all depends on where you want to be. I have worked with several ESPN people, and sold to them in Bristol, Farmington, and West Hartford.... as well as rentals in New Britain near Westfarms mall, Farmington again, and West Hartford again. I would say it also depends on if you want to buy, or rent.
West Hartford Center is a hot spot for nightlife for both young and older.... and there is some spots in the outlying areas that are closer to outdoor activities.
Let me know if you have questions on any area in particular, or would like help finding a place
carl@lantzalot.biz p:860-515-8225