Rentals in Broomfield>Question Details

lobo3458020, Renter in Broomfield, CO

Where do we look to rent if we have Filed our bankruptcy but haven't been discharged yet. We need a place ASAP.

Asked by lobo3458020, Broomfield, CO Sat Sep 28, 2013

We are desperately looking for a place to live right now, have filed our bankruptcy but cannot find anyone to rent to us... we are going to be homeless in Nov. I direly need advice or guidance or information.

Answers

1
Robert McGuire’s answer
Lobo,

In addition to my last answer on your other post, you could be proactive and put in Craigslist ads and other ads in free publications to see who responds to your situation. There may be some landlords that have the heart to want to help you. Also, if you have cash available you can offer to pay advance rent or a little higher rent or deposit than necessary just to sweeten the deal and get into a nice place before winter gets here. Get as many referrals and references as you can.

Robert McGuire
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013