Rentals in Wentzville>Question Details

Teaparty, Other/Just Looking in Wentzville, MO

Where do I go to find subdivision by laws on line?

Asked by Teaparty, Wentzville, MO Mon Mar 29, 2010

Trying to find the subdivion bylaws for Providence Meadows subdivision in Wentzville, MO

A lot of subdivision bylaws aren't online. Check with the head of the homeowner's association. The actual bylaws may be distributed to the HOA's secretary.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
You can call or email the contact information provided on the rental advertisement ask for that information. I tried to google that subdivision and they don't have a website, nor could I find any hits that would provide that information. Another way is to contact a Real Estate Agent who is selling a home in that subdivision, and ask them for that information or for the Property Management contact information. Finally, you can probably find it in the St. Charles County public records, but that is a cumbersome process...

You usually can't view this information online unless you are a resident under that association & have been given a login to a specifice website.

Alicia Clark