Rentals in Dallas>Question Details

Nrloehr1647, Renter in Dallas, TX

Where do I find a leasing agent for a single family ranch home in North Dallas near White Rock Lake?

Asked by Nrloehr1647, Dallas, TX Tue Aug 2, 2011

We desire an agent who can represent properties from Preston Hollow area to properties west of White Rock Lake.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dallas

Ill be showing condos in that area tomorrow. I am sure you will not have a problem renting your place out in that area. Its a nice area and the rental market is strong. Let me know if I can be of service.
Web Reference:
Be glad to help you.
Click below to get started on you search.

What price range do you want to be in?
When do you need to move?
Do you have any pets?
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I would be happy to show you available properties in the White Rock Lake area. I live and work in that area.
Please call me 214-435-9736.
A great question. Any licensed Realtor can help you with this. Just like purchasing a home there are some that will know the areas better than others. I would suggest you talk with a few agents before picking one to see which would fit you and your needs best.

Here to help!

Ebby Halliday, REALTORS
I would like to assist you. I have 36 yrs real estate experience in the exact area you are interested. Native Dallasite, raised in Lake Highlands. If you'll contact me we can do a phone interview and let you decide whether I can bring you the level of service you desire. Ron Perry 972-741-8141
I can help you find a rental property in Preston Hollow/White Rock lake area. I need more information in order to assist you. Please provide additional information to assist you with your search. My office is located at 8848 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX.

Linda Marie Johnson
Dallas Home Centre Group
Happy to aissist you I represent many faimilies in DFW for residential leasing .

I do require additional info. to assist with your search

Direct Link for Dallas homes for rent

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
I work for the Keller Williams Dallas Premier office. We are adjacent to Preston Hollow and I live in East Dallas west of White Rock. Keller Williams was voted #1 in customer services by buyers for 3 years in a row and #2 for sellers for 2 years in a row by JD Power and Associates.

I would be delighted to help you. I can be reached at 214-212-9085 or

Thanks for your interest.

Jolene Monaco
My office has both leasing and property management agents available to assist you in leasing a home in North Dallas including Preston Hollow and White Rock Lake. I am the Branch Manager and would be delighted to find the right agent to provide you with world class service. My contact info...972.931.2400 (office), 214.729.5582 (cell or text), My office looks forward to working with you.
I'd be happy to provide you more info on the homes for lease in this area. My office is on Greenville ave right in the middle of the areas you wish to rent in. Please feel free to contact me for further info.

What size of home would you like to see? Any specifics would be helpful as I start to gather info for you.

Sean Parsons
Broker-Associate, Realtor®, A.B.R., C.D.P.E., S.F.R., C.N.E.

Office: 214.818.4109
eFax: 972.499.1877

RE/MAX About Dallas
4600 Greenville Avenue Suite 180
Dallas, TX 75206
Web Reference: