Rentals in San Francisco>Question Details

Nadia, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Where can I find some agents, most of the properties in here are from scrammers they only ask for money and don't want to show the place?

Asked by Nadia, San Francisco, CA Wed Jun 26, 2013

Take a look at some of the agents in here - read their profile, call or email them and set up a time to met in person. Advice from previous answers is good.
Depending on where you look, you'll probably wind up on someone's email marketing campaign. There are legitimate services, but the internet, as you aptly point out, tends to have many questionable sources, and some, not legitimate at all.
I've noticed a lot of scams myself, and it's especially annoying when the scammers try to pull a fast one using one of our own legitamate listings. There are ton of good agents you can reach out to in the city, our office has over 40 of them, so feel free to reach out to us if you need help. P.S. I hope you reported the scam to the trulia folks.
Web Reference:
Hi, it sounds like you are looking to rent "asking for a deposit".
You don't have to offer any money until you see the rental in person and have met the landlord
(or management).
Realtors are just starting to list rentals because of this issue.

Email me: (415) 583-3535