Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

sheilarivera…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Where can I find a good RENTAL realtor in Philadelphia, PA? Moving in Jan from PR to Philly and need to find a cheap, nice looking 2 bdrm apt

Asked by sheilarivera82, Philadelphia, PA Sun Nov 25, 2012

Answers

7
Philip J. Cunningham Sr.’s answer
Where are you now? I offer free previews of area Rental Properties please call me on my Cell at 267-934-1971 I have done relocation represention for over 10 year Call me and see if we can work togather.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700X49
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Can you please give me your email?
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012
Our agency, American Vista Real Estate, also manages several rental properties-- which we would be glad to show you. Please call Jack at 215-740-8776
Hello!

Are you familiar with the city at all? Do you know which neighborhoods you would prefer to live in? If not that is okay, I have lived in the city my whole life and after speaking with you I am sure I would be able to target the areas that suite your lifestyle best. That being said, I would love to be of assistance in finding you the ideal space to live in when you get here! My brokerage firm also owns a property management/ rental office so I am positive that we can find the perfect fit for you whether it be through something we listed or another gem on the market. Feel free to visit my website and browse available units by entering in your preferences like number of bedrooms, baths, zip codes, etc.
Good luck with the move!

Danielle R Gurst
Remax Affiliates NE
267 423 2623
dgurst@comcast.net
http://www.DaniSellsHomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Good Evening Sheila,

We can help you find an Affordable Rental. Not Cheap... yuch ... "Affordable" sounds and seems better?

Please use our Web Reference link to help you

When will you be in town?

All the Best in your travels, John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX
Can you please give me your email?
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012
I have many rentals available in Philadelphia. Let me know what your price range and I will email you everything I have available in Philadelphia tonight.

Jon Unrath
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
JUnrath12@comcast.net
We are a full service property management co. We deal with rentals on daily basis. We currently have several low cost decent rentals. Please feel free to contact me for details.
Dmytro V.Bova
610-348-8389
Can you please give me your email?
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012
What areas would you like to focus on how many bedrooms do you need and what is your budget
Can you please give me your email?
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012