Rentals in Cypress>Question Details

Peaceandpowe…, Real Estate Pro in Bell And Hurd, Paine...

Where are the best and nicest Cypress town homes to rent?

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Bell And Hurd, Painesville, OH Wed Nov 7, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Cypress

Answers

5
I like the Tanglewood development. It is close to shopping, great schools and freeways. The property grounds are well cared for and the neighborhood is very desirable. These townhomes range from 2 bed 1 baths to 4 bed 3 baths. Call me if you are still in the market and I will gladly take you on a tour of the properties available in that development.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-737 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
Cypress VIllage is a greta townhome develoment, nice greenbelts and located close to shopping, dinning schools and major freeways.

Tanglewood is another development I would suggest.

I offer leasing assistance, feel free to conatct me if I can be of furtther service.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
KawaindPayne@gmail.com
714-293-1151
Hope I can give you a little help.
There are 2 large complexes of townhomes in Cypress. The first one is at the south end of Cypress at Valley View and Orangewood, if you are looking at a map.
The second one is Tanglewood in the middle of Cypress at Ball and Bloomfield.
Both complexes are nice, good areas, lots of greenbelts and walking areas.
The rents are probably anywhere from $1,600 for a small one to about $2,200 for something large.
There are not a lot of units for rent at this time.
If you are going to rent at these prices, you may be able to purchase something. The rates are low and an FHA loan requires a very small down payment. The downpayment can also be a gift.
I hope this helps you.
Terrie Whittaker
714-891-2405
I live in Cypress and there are several realy nice complexes. One are the tanglewood Townhomes that is a huge complex of homes, another is Cypress Village which is also a huge complex of townhomes. A smaller but nice complex is on Walker between Ball and Orange.

If you would like some help, please feel free to contact me at 714-296-7270.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa,Broker
L B Brokerage
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
DRE Lic#797560
I've included a link directly to my website's search results for available rentals in Cypress with a minimum of 3 bedrooms. All of the listings here are direct from the MLS, submitted by licensed real estate professions. You can rest assured these are legitimate rental listings (in regards to your other question, if you come across a rental on another website that seems too good to be true, it probably is)

Please get in touch if you would like more information on any of these properties, or any information on the area in general. You can reach me at (714)584-7154 or joe.vanfossen@gmail.com