Rentals in Bethesda>Question Details

Lisette Felix…, Renter in Washington, DC

When can I view it.. 5307 Danbury Rd, Bethesda MD $6,700 6 br, 6 ba, Single-Family Home

Asked by Lisette Felix, Administative Officer, Eu Delegation To The Usa, Washington, DC Wed May 2, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bethesda

Answers

7
Lisette, the owner requires advance notice, but it can be shown pretty much any day. Call me and we can set something up.
Web Reference: http://www.callPiero.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 2, 2012
I am not sure that this property is still available, however you are free to contact one of our free relocation specialist to find a rental.
Lisette~

Looks like my first posted answer didn't go through for some reason. What I had written was that I can show you this property this afternoon after 1:00pm or tomorrow (Thurs) before 12noon or after 2pm. I am more flexible on Friday of this week, or can schedule you for next week if you'd prefer.

Also, if you would like me to send along info regarding other rentals you may not already know of, let me know as I have access to the full MLS as well as to listings through my Long and Foster, W.C. and A.N. Miller, Christie's Great Estates, and personal networks (for properties which may not yet be on the market).

Would love to show you the property you inquired about as well as any others that might suit your needs.

Again, I specialize in Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase and NW DC!

Amy Michaels
amy.michaels@longandfoster.com
301.807.5990
My office is right down the street. Feel free to call me and let me know when you would like to see this and other comparable homes in the area.

Mynor Herrera, GRI
Top 3% Realtor® Nationwide
Licensed Realtor® - DC, MD & VA
Partner, Keller Williams Capital Properties - BCC Office
Board of Directors, Greater Capital Area Assoc of Realtors

7801 Woodmont Ave. 2nd Fl.
Bethesda, MD 20814
mobile: (301) 437-1622
office: (240) 383-1350
mynor@mynorandassociates.com
Lisette~
I just posted a response to you. FYI, I am licensed in all three jurisdictions (MD, VA and DC) but the areas in which I specialize are Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase, and NW DC.

Hope I can be of help.

Regards again,
Amy Michaels
amy.michaels@longandfoster.com
301.807.5990
Lisette:

Let me know when is a good time for you to see this property and I will make the appointment with the owner.

Carlos Caraballo
202-679-0006
kvgcaraballo@gmail.com
Lisette:

Let me know when you would like to see it and I will make appointment with the owner.

Carlos Caraballo
202-679-0006
kvgcaraballo@gmail.com