Rentals in Palm Desert>Question Details

Martylevygol…, Renter in Palm Desert, CA

What would your best rate be for dates feb 14 to may 1. Also are small dogs aloud. Also where is it near in palm desert? Thanks Marty levy.. Martylevy

Asked by Martylevygolfer, Palm Desert, CA Tue Apr 10, 2012

Answers

3
To answer this question I would need more information, however, dogs are usually allowed (owners decision) and most rentals in the desert are for 6 to 12 months in duration. However, there are short term (what we refer to here as seasonal rentals that are available and most of these you will find in resort type subdivisions, but not all. You will pay more per month depending on the time of the year, but, they are certainly available.
Location all over the desert and you start with your first preference and go from there. It does not take long to secure a list of available short term rentals. Hope this helps you and should you require more info or my help, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you?

Michael
This property can only be rented for 6 months or more. Yes you are allowed 2 small dogs/cats under 25 lbs each. It is up State Hwy 74 in a lovely park called Indian Springs . The home is unfurnished and is $950.00 monthly.
Hi Marty,

The property is located near the intersection of Washington and Country Club. It is a long term rental only(12 months min.) Sorry, No pets, per owner.