Rentals in Sarasota>Question Details

Bondots, Renter in Sarasota, FL

What trends are there in Gulf Gate Woods at present.?

Asked by Bondots, Sarasota, FL Wed May 9, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Sarasota

Answers

4
Biggest reason to buy in Gulf Gate area is the entertainment factor. There are is a very large variety of reataurants, night clubs and food place near 41 Almost any kind of food you could want and they are right next to each other a row of food and bars,bakery you name it. Not to mention you are minutes to Siesta Key beach fabulous golf courses. Great location. Call me any time

\Michael Beninato
cell: 941-479-2777
email: michaelb1@remax.net
web: michaelb1@remax.com
Listings in Gulf Gate Woods within the past year.

Currently 2 Active listings. One at $249,000 which is a normal sale and one at $260,000 which is a short sale.

Several Expired listings that did not sell.

Currently 3 Pending listings.

24 Solds within the past year ranging in price from $102,000 to $260,000. Of those 2 were short sales, 4 were bank foreclosures and the remainder were normal sales.

If I can answer any other questions or provide you with details or listings let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
http://www.greenlionrealty.com
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185

Currently 2 Active listings. One at $249,000 and one at $260,000.

72 Expired listings that did not sell.

Currently 3 Pending listings.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
http://www.greenlionrealty.com
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Gulf gate has always been a nice area. The homes there are all a bit older but have a unique character to them. I am sure an interior remodel on some of them is needed which is presents itself as a great opportunity to buy. Please feel free to call m at 9413764229, I would be happy to show you some available homes in that area.