Rentals in 90703>Question Details

Peaceandpowe…, Real Estate Pro in Bell And Hurd, Paine...

What's the best site for rental homes?

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Bell And Hurd, Painesville, OH Sat Nov 3, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 90703

Answers

4
Here in Boulder CO, Trulia seems best. But some of my clients have had good luck with Hotpads and Padmapper. And, of course, Zillow and Craigslist can be useful. In general, I would look at several sites, because each has some unique listings.

Ron
Trulia has a great deal of rental listings. There is also Craigslist, Radpad (mobile app) and homes.com. But be aware, there are so many scam listings out there on these sites, including Trulia. If you do find a listing that you're interested in, DO NOT WIRE them money. I would also suggest driving around the area you're interested in and look for the rental signs posted out front of homes. Good Luck with your search
I prefer Trulia over the others. It is important to work with a Broker from the area as well. There is too much garbage out there on the internet. You are going to need someone that knows the area.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
Trulia!

Check out the homes for rent in your area here: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/90703_zip/SINGLE-FAMILY_HOME_type/

Ali, Community Manager