Rentals in Montgomery>Question Details

Joel Nelson, Home Buyer in Montgomery, AL

What rental company should I contact in regards to 3512 lehigh street? What is the pf the company over that property?

Asked by Joel Nelson, Montgomery, AL Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

2
Alberta sprouse, I spoke to you on yesterday but found this property for sale is it possible 828 east edgemont ave for 55,707. I am an retired military wife, who is divorced now and has just been released from bankrupcy April 2012. I have made rental payments of 964.00 monthly for the last 7 years being late approximately 6 times. I am a registered nurse and nursing for 35 years. I know I could afford this house with no problems if I could just be allowed to lease with option to buy. If you could please speak with me and direct me in the right direction. Also I noticed you have the property at 850 E Edgemont Ave. which ever house you could assist me into getting I would gladly appreciate it . I am tranfereing back to Montg. to live to be closer to family but continue to commute to Atl. to work for the next 4 years until i retire. My number is 404-518-1900, this is for Sandra Nickels
There is no central source of that information, Joel. And the ownership information, per Montgomery County Probate records, is:
HOGGARD ERIC A

1046 LAUREL LAKES DR

BESSEMER, AL 35022

Hope this helps.
Sandra Nickel