Rentals in Loma Alta>Question Details

Amy, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, Las Vegas,...

What parts of Oceanside are safe for a single, woman to live alone? I will be working working from and need quiet as well.

Asked by Amy, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Mon Dec 3, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

Unfortunately your question actually rests with what your budget is for your rental/purchase? Needless to say, the higher you can pay the greater the amenities - including neighborhood. Many people misspeak about Oceanside, mostly because they don’t live here. But by and large it will be the same as any other city that has a population of a 100,000 or better, but with localized nuances. If you desire a rough notion, stability is greater inland and transient occupancy is greater along the coast. . If you require absolute quiet, look into homes in the agricultural belt of Oceanside. They sit on 2.5 acre minimums. Often older in structure, they turn over as rentals now and then. But again it comes to budget to have a sensible answer here
Tiffany has mentioned some good resources. This website has some interesting data
I wouldn't say I agree with their top 10 safest neighborhood list but that goes to show there could be differences in how the data is analyzed.
If you are searching for rental properties, Craigslist has the most inventory but watch out for scams.
RE agents are restricted from blockbusting away from an area, or steering towards an area to keep it fair.
But I can tell you that I lived in Oceanside for quite awhile, and still live within minutes of there - and there are certainly many fabulous safe neighborhoods in that large city.
I currently have two girlfriends whom each live alone in central and south Oceanside and they are still perfectly content where they are too.
If you would like more specific information about their neighborhoods please feel free to call me.
And be sure to check out trulia crime reports on this website, and find more info on this website:
and lookup registered sex offenders here:

If you need any help finding a rental or home, I'm here to help you out.
Tiffany Boyd, Realtor
760 533-2244