Rentals in Lubbock>Question Details

Rnp1979, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

What parts of Lubbock have multifamily (condo,duplex etc) investment properties priced below $125k that are NOT marketed to student housing?

Asked by Rnp1979, San Antonio, TX Tue Nov 10, 2009

I'm not too interested in renting out to students due to the wear and tear from student tenants but interested in what other rentals might be available in the Lubbock metro area. I'm an out of town investor looking to start small in this market.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Lubbock

Answers

3
I have a Duplex on the market right now that might interest you. It is located at 2129 S. Loop 289 and is in great condition. Priced at $115,950, each side leases for $725.00 monthly. Contact me if interested at 806-790-5785, or dmyers@westmarkrealtors.com

David Myers
WestMark Realtors
There are some low priced duplexes and quadriplexes just outside the loop off of South University and Loop 289. There are also some townhomes near Quaker and 50th. You might also be able to find some lower priced duplexes on west 34th going out toward West Loop 289. If you would like, I would be glad to email you everything under that price range. The email will also give you a mapping ability so that you will be able to track where the properties are.
Will be glad to help you in anyway you need!
Web Reference: http://www.deboralopez.com
This is a generalized answer. If you look inside the loop you would find a lot of properties under the $125K price range that would appeal to all types of renters. Also properties in SE Lubbock would also be desirable to all types of renters as well. Typically you will see a higher population of students closer to the University for obvious reasons. The farther you move away the less desirable it becomes to students because of location and price. I know this seems vague but with out knowing the type of property you are looking it is hard to counsel you on an ideal property and location. If you are not currently working with an agent I would be happy to work with you and help you out with the Lubbock market.