Rentals in El Paso>Question Details

Giovanny Gar…, Home Owner in Honolulu, HI

What neighborhood should I look to move into.?

Asked by Giovanny Garcia, Honolulu, HI Sun Jun 15, 2014

I am moving to El Paso Texas and will be stationed at Ft. Bliss. I am looking for a nice quiet neighborhood for my wife and I. Does anyone have any recommendations. I do not mind driving but I'd prefer something reasonably close to base.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in El Paso

Answers

2
Hi Giovanny,

I know you are not here yet but, Welcome in advance to El Paso! I have relocated to the El Paso area a few times and there are many great neighborhoods to live in near Ft. Bliss. A lot of what goes into picking the right neighborhood, besides your budget, is about your personality, the kind of lifestyle you live and the activities you want to do.

How soon will you be moving? I would be glad talk with you you and your wife to help you find the perfect neighborhood and house to rent. Please contact me and we can discuss exactly what you are looking for and get you started on your search! El Paso has so much to offer, I am sure you will love it.

Thanks-
Zoe Spiliotis
EXIT West Realty
915-667-0792 • zoe@exitwestrealty.com
Neighborhoods are all about personal preferences, budgets, wants, needs, lifestyle; therefore consider researching areas of interest on your own, and take the time to visit more than once, then determine where your comfort level can best be reached; don't simply just entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 16, 2014