Rentals in 37211>Question Details

Ian Mason, Home Buyer in Davidson County, TN

What monthly price should I expect to get for our 1920sqft townhome in Lenox Village?

Asked by Ian Mason, Davidson County, TN Thu Mar 7, 2013

-Upgraded garage with nice floor and cabinets
-Upgraded hardwood in bottom level and master bedroom

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 37211

Answers

2
Hey there Ian... each property brings it's own value but to share, I have placed several renters in the area lately and depending on the number of bedrooms and condition of the home, it's location as in walkability the price could fit somewhere between $1,150.00 and $1,400.00.

May I ask you if you are renting it so you can relocate out of state or are you moving up to a newer larger property.... I ask simply because depending on your answer it can affect your loan rates on the second home. I would love an opportunity to chat more about this with you or to introduce you to some strong financial lenders with great free advise . There may be other issues you have not considered either. Call anytime if you would like to pick my brains.... love to assist you in your decision. You can check my website to see more of my background http://www.allisonkennedy.net

Best wishes regardless.... it is a great time to be dabbling in Real Estate !!!!
Ian - A 2 beds 2.5 baths with 2 car garage should be able to lease between $1300 and $1450 month. If in good condition. All will depend on location in Lenox V as well as time of year. If you ave any questions feel free to give me a call or email.

scott.kelley@crye-leike.com

(615) 715-3232