Rentals in Houston>Question Details

ram, Renter in Houston, TX

What is the rent for a 4BR, 3BA, 2 storey family home garage - 2 cars, near by British School Houston or Awty International. Thanks in advance.

Asked by ram, Houston, TX Fri Sep 7, 2012

located in a gated community with good amenities around Spring Branch, Greater Inwood, Lakes on Eldridge North....

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

5
Evening Ram,
About the only area that has not been suggested or considered is possibly locating south of the Katy Freeway (I-10W) in the Memorial area. I previously had a client needing Awty International and we found using north/south streets to the school work or using the freeway. Currently there's only seven homes available ranging $4,000 to $12,000.

Whatever area is of interest we can provide you a daily update of your search of any area that fits your needs. We create a Gateway to our HAR website and you will be notified daily of any additions, changes, deletions.

If we can be of assistance; we're ready--

PV Properties
281-497-1290
Brenda@pv-properties.com
http://www.HAR.com/PVProperties
http://www.HAR.com/BrendaPeavy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Price range from $2500-$4500 With in 3 miles from School. Lakes on Eldrige about $3500 Spring branch from $1500-6000. Big range Just depend on what your looking for. Let me know if I can help
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Ram,

There are currently five two story 4/3/2+ homes available for lease in Lakes on Eldridge ranging between $2800 and $5500. For some context in your home search, over the past six months approximately 48 homes have leased in the neighborhood at an average of 101% of list price after an average of 21 days on market.

While in the area, you might also look at neighboring Twin Lakes. They offer controlled access, numerous amenities, bus pick up for the British and Awty schools at the neighborhood clubhouse and currently have three two story 4/3/2+ homes available for lease between $3100 and $4100/month.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at erinmassi@gmail.com and I can send a full list of properties specific to your needs as well as a helpful lease information packet. I specialize in leases in that area and would be happy to meet with you and your family to discuss the intricacies of the leasing process and view properties that meet your specific criteria.

You can also search for properties at your leisure on my website: http://www.har.com/erinmassingill

Warmest Regards,

Erin Massingill
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Ram,

I performed 3 searches and your best bet would be Lakes on Eldridge North if you're looking for a gated community. The prices range from $2800 per month all the way up to $5500. There are currently 4 available.

Close to Awty International in Spring Branch and also in Memorial just south of I-10 there were only 2 properties, a Midrise condo for $7800 and a 5 Bedroom Single Family home in Oak Hill for $3950, which is not gated. There are 2 developments (one on Awty) and one just north of homes being built. One is actually on Awty and those start at $569,000 and another development just north of Awty starting at $449,000. Both are gated communities.

Greater Inwood(and surrounding), I wasn't able to come up with much besides a Cottage style home in Garden oaks for $2800 per month. (not gated either).

If you're available tomorrow, I can show you these homes. My email is nash@innerlooprealtors.com. Send me an email and I can send you the 3 lists tonight for your review. My mobile # is 832-439-3298 if you need to speak with me.

Nash Gomez
available today for that matter. cheers
Flag Sat Sep 8, 2012
Expect to pay anywhere from $2800 to $4500 per month - depending on features such as a pool - for something close to Awty or in Lakes on Eldridge North. Not as many gated communities close to Awty as further west, but there are some lovely homes in the Spring Valley area that you might want to consider. I office in the Memorial area and live in Spring Branch - would love to help you find the perfect home!
Gay Donehoo, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GARY GREENE
Please visit my website at http://www.gaydonehoo.com for my contact information.