Rentals in Laguna Niguel>Question Details

Inquiry Mind, Both Buyer and Seller in Laguna Niguel, CA

What is the current market for rental in Laguna Niguel, 3 bd, 2 baths 1500 sq, fully renovated? How long do you get a renter in this market?

Asked by Inquiry Mind, Laguna Niguel, CA Tue Jul 24, 2012

Thinking of renting my house for $2,500 a month, any suggestions?

Rents are going up. 3 bed fully renovated should rent for 2500-3000 depending on location, type of home (condo, SFR stc...), views and any road noise effecting property.

The best time to earn optimal rents is June-Aug

Steve Colvin
Premier Ca Realty
I just leased a similar sized home in Aliso Viejo for $2450. Depending on the location, you should not have a problem getting that price.
Having managed rentals in South Orange county for 8+ years mostly in Aliso Viejo and Lagua Niguel I can tell you that the market for rentals is hot right now and projected to stay this way for several years. I would be happy to anwer any questions you may have about renting your place if you have not already found someone to help you out. Just drop me an email or give me a call.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE 01405146
Hi Lori, I'm preparing my house for a rental. In your experience is having a furnished rental home a problem for people renting? I'm in Niguel Hills, 3 bds/2 baths 1,500 sq ft fully renovated homes. Thanks.
Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012