Rentals in 20010>Question Details

Rosalind Whi…, Renter in Washington, DC

What is the best way to transition to an apartment after living at home with family?

Asked by Rosalind White, Washington, DC Wed Sep 12, 2012

Home being sold and myself and Mother have been forced to move out.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 20010

Answers

2
Akil Walker’s answer
Hello Mrs. White

Sorry to hear you have to move but a lot apartments are offering some various nice amenities to make life a little easier.

typically, one of the biggest challenges is finding enough space for all your furniture and personal items. This may be a good time to clean out your closet so to speak and get rid of some those old items we tend to hold on to but do not need.

Good luck with your transition.
Hello Mrs.White,

How are you doing? Hope all is well. Happy Sunday to you. Just wanted to say also that I am very,very sorry to hear that you and your mother is being forced out of your home. But Akil gave a good answer to your question. And I know him very well. We used to be real estate agents at the same office in EXIT Premier Realty and EXIT Advance Realty before I went to Keller Williams Capital Properties in Washington DC.

But I am sure you will bounce back and be back on your feet in no time. Good luck to you. Take care.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013