Rentals in 90703>Question Details

Peaceandpowe…, Real Estate Pro in Bell And Hurd, Paine...

What is the best way to find rental property online that is up to date info.?

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Bell And Hurd, Painesville, OH Sat Nov 3, 2012

I am looking for a big 3bedroom 2bathroom home in Cerritos, California. I would even settle for a four bedroom. However, our price range is $2200 -$2700. Can anybody help me please.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 90703

Answers

5
Sheryl Arndt’s answer
Hello Peaceandpowerparenting,
Again be wary, you will need a professional Agent/Broker to look up the status of any rental property your considering to know who you should be giving money to and what the status is of the home. You can potentially rent a home and have to move in 6 months to a year due to short sale or foreclosure.

Craigslist is 50/50 good listings and scams of all sorts. Investigate before spending a dime on any Craigslist ad of any sort. My son returned from Iraq and Afganistan last year and almost got scammed on a Craigslist rental but fortunately he called me and I found it as a fraud saving him thousands of dollars. I then referred him to a fellow Broker whom found him a very nice rental. He just got out of the military and is in College now and will be purchasing again soon but renting for now.

An Agent/Broker is somewhat like a free consultation attorney of sorts in the way that they are a professional licensed within their professions, real estate or mortgage to assist you at no up front costs and they have your best interest in mind. Choose an Agent/Broker to assist you or ask myself or who could give you the number to you to contact the rental office directly. There is very little compensation offered to Agents on rentals to pursue having one show you around town with a bunch of rentals in mind to look at. Let me know which ones your interested in in my answer link of rentals below and I will give you the numbers to contact. Legally I can't give you a full Agent print out with all that type of information. I don't mind assisting folks at no charge as long as I am not spending my money on gas prices these days. Posting rental links from my office to help is fine, lol. Good luck.

Click the following URL to see the Listings all rentals 3bd+ 1.5ba+ Cerritos up to 3k:

http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?ID=17711032342

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker – Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
I think craigslist is the best source for up to date rentals...There is a lot of crap on there too, but the site posts are more up to date -each must be renewed every 7 days. Check it out for your community.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
The best way to find up to date info is if you are working with a local Broker. There is so much garbage out there on the internet, you may end up chasing your tail. A local Broker will help you to avoid scams and save precious time. It should cost you nothing out of pocket to use a Broker so it really is the best route to take in finding your next rental property.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE LIc #01456982
Hello Peaceandpowerparenting, Are you a Trulia employee? I am not sure of why you have asked so many questions? Are all these questions, hypothetical from an Agent if you are? I thought you were in CA before and now your showing from Ohio? Are you in Ohio now? When are you going to be renting in Cerritos? To answer your question now:

There is no best way to find a rental property online unless you want to pay for a rental list that many rental organizations provide with a fee from $50 to as high as $200? Truilia, Zillow and Realtor .com are not reliable listings as they are out dated by months at the minimu which everyone would imagine all the best choices are gone the first week. They may have a few 2-5% legitimate rental listings out of 100%? You need to select a professional Agent/Broker whom can assist you with all of your real estate and mortgage matters.. I have answered atleast a dozen or so of your questions which seem to be just that, answers to hypothetical questions? Did you ever list your home and avoid foreclosure?

Here are all rentals in Cerritos, CA up to $2,700 as I guess you have to rent as many other questions you asked pertain to a short sale or foreclosure process which will not allow you to buy again for 3 years after the close date of a short sale or trustee sale date. None of the best choices out of these listings will be there in a few weeks so if your not going to be here quickly, you will need another listing link as you will be chasing your tail as they will all be rented soon?

Click the following URL to see the Listings for All rental listings in Cerritos 3bd+ 1.5ba+ up to 3k:

Now although my Mortgage office is in Woodland Hills because I live in Apple Valley, I am not available to show you these so if you are interested in viewing any of these rentals, you may select an Agent on Trulia or go direct to the rental address and inquire. Let me know if you need assistance in a mortgage or purchase for anyone you know. I do pay a small referral fee for refferring business and they close? I have hours invested in answering your questions already, lol. Good luck

REO & Short Sale Specialist
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
You will find that many properties shown on-line, are not kept up-to-date:
They are not monitored like the MLS is, and it requires a lot of time and effort to maintain them.
They are not intended to be the end-all source for Home Buying; just a starting point, and a certain entertainment and information source. Do not expect more.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012