Rentals in 90703>Question Details

Peaceandpow…, Real Estate Pro in Hurd, ME

What is the best way to find rental property online that is up to date info.?

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Hurd, ME Sat Nov 3, 2012

I am looking for a big 3bedroom 2bathroom home in Cerritos, California. I would even settle for a four bedroom. However, our price range is $2200 -$2700. Can anybody help me please.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 90703

Answers

3
I think craigslist is the best source for up to date rentals...There is a lot of crap on there too, but the site posts are more up to date -each must be renewed every 7 days. Check it out for your community.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
The best way to find up to date info is if you are working with a local Broker. There is so much garbage out there on the internet, you may end up chasing your tail. A local Broker will help you to avoid scams and save precious time. It should cost you nothing out of pocket to use a Broker so it really is the best route to take in finding your next rental property.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE LIc #01456982
You will find that many properties shown on-line, are not kept up-to-date:
They are not monitored like the MLS is, and it requires a lot of time and effort to maintain them.
They are not intended to be the end-all source for Home Buying; just a starting point, and a certain entertainment and information source. Do not expect more.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012