Rentals in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

wwcagilbert, Renter in Myrtle Beach, SC

What is the best area to rent a 2-3 bedroom apt/house that allows pets under $1200.00 a month. Relocating from Maryland?

Asked by wwcagilbert, Myrtle Beach, SC Fri Aug 9, 2013

Answers

4
Did you find a place to rent yet?
A lot of condo complexes here have HOA "no pet" rules for tenants. So that makes it tougher for renters to find pet-friendly condo complexes. Privately owned rentals also allow pets based on owner instructions to rental agencies. First step is to determine where you want to live here. The Strand is 50 miles long and each area has its own personality. We are limited on North/South traffic to only two roads I17 Business and 701 from Conway to Georgetown. Bypass 17 is available through part of the area. It can be very busy on our roads in the Summer so you want to pick your location based on your job, etc. You may want to start reviewing available properties on Trulia, Zillow and Craigslist to get an idea of what is available for rent. Most agencies who manage rentals will specify in their ads whether they are accepting pets in a rental. A lot of it may depend on how many animals, what kind, etc. Generally speaking, the closer to the ocean you are, the more you may have to pay for rent. If you find the right property which allows pets, expect to pay a non-refundable pet deposit. If I may be of help, please let me know. We manage rentals. Liz Smeltz, Realtor, Real Living At The Beach, 843-504-6888. You will love living here!!!
Cherry Grove Commons allow pets. I live here. Located next to Central Park.
1100 David Street North Myrtle Beach.
It is not about the area, it is about the ability to have a pet in the rental. Have you checked out rental.com? There is a pet park in central Myrtle Beach and one in The Market Common area. If you have any other questions about the area and would like help from someone who has lived here over 20 years, give me a shout.
Ginny Whipple
Dockside Realty Company
ginnywhip@yahoo.com
ginny.docksiderealtycompany.com
843.455.8488