Rentals in Gresham>Question Details

Melissa & St…, Home Seller in Ohio

What is going monthly rent on a 3 bd, 2.5 ba w/ loft and 2 car garage. Location in Gresham, OR

Asked by Melissa & Steve M, Ohio Mon Jan 31, 2011

2433 sq/ft built 2005 like new, A/C, all appliances and washer and dryer. Home in Gresham walking dist to Butler Elementary School and to park. Also any advise on what property mgmt company to go with? Thx!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Gresham

Answers

3
Voices Member’s answer
Tom, can you please email me or call me i have some qts regarding a decent 3 bed room house renting price that is current in Gresham . we are paying 1585. and had to pay a 750 deposit for our dog. I feel its way high, we are searching for a cheaper home to rent. we have two kids, the one dog whos akc reg, blue ribbon blood line pedigree. a Med/large dog tho, a Weimaraner. We are having trouble finding any place willing to take him for a home to rent, wed prefer to not have to go to a apt. We are awaiting the finalization on our home in tn to sell. We want somewhere cheaper ot save up for a down payment on a home, and in the mean time pay off at least one of our cars before buying a home here in Gresham. bc the cost of home are so high compared to TN> we had a 2300 sq ft 4 b/2bath jacuzzi tub master bath, bed room private whole upstairs, balcony w french doors, pool w wrap around deck, 3 car gar, carport area. basement, separate dinning area, large pantry area, laundry room. Newer windows, new electrical, plumbing. etc and the original hard wood floors of my great grandparents home, we paid only 80k w land taxes of 800 a yr. LOL a 300k plus home here would be a 500 or higher home in TN. and we had 7acres i prime country located only 5 miles from town, access three counties, areas within mintues with several routes to choose from, 30 mins from our state park, Norris Dam. So you see, im baffled.
IF you can please let me know something id appreciate it. Thank you my email is
aprilhatmaker03@gmail.com
More rentals are listed on CraigsList than anywhere else. Today's 3 BR listings in Gresham are at http://portland.craigslist.org/search/apa/mlt?query=Gresham&… but there are new listings every hour, so keep checking if you don't find want you want. In this listing, the range was from about $900-$1300.
Go to http://www.ziply.com and this web site tracks rentals everywhere. Put in your information and it will give you properties rental information near you. Good luck.

Tom Inglesby, Broker
RE/MAX Equity Group
503-319-9035