SopranoFamily, Home Buyer in Henderson, NV

What is average rent in this area for 2 bd/2 ba home?

Asked by SopranoFamily, Henderson, NV Wed Jan 23, 2013

Answers

4
Depends where it is, how big it is, and how upgraded it is. Average is only by subdivisions - not the entire city of Henderson.
I'm considering purchasing in Sun City Anthem and using it as a rental....OR I may temporarily rent in Sun City to see what it's like.
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
Mr. Soprano (Tony I presume ?):
Interesting question. Glad you asked, it is kind of fun trying to answer questions like yours.

Henderson is a large area, the 2nd largest city in Nevada. The communities are varied and diverse. Some newer than others so it depends on a lot of variables. Some older properties have been remodeled and the value there is reflected in the rental price.
So I ran a quick search of rentals in the main areas of Henderson for 2 bedroom / 2 bath home (just like you stated above)

I found 9 Single Family Residential properties on the current market (these are not a condos or town homes) and they sort of fit into three categories:

Low Range $ 695- $ 950 - Average in this group is: $832
Mid Range $ 995-$1,095 Average in this group is $1030
High Range $1100 -$3000 Average in this group is $1767
Overall Average comes in at $1209.

Fun with numbers for sure, thanks for that, but I am sure we can get you a more accurate answer for your question given more details about what you are thinking when you ask your question.

Feel free to drop me a line or just post your details here and we can share results with everyone.
Thanks and say hello to the Good Fellas at the office :-)
Fernando
Thanks Fernando
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
We rent out many 2 bed 2 bath houses. Many of them have applications the first week, some may take a month. Getting your house ready, pricing it right, and proper advertising will help you find a tenant quickly.
Thank you
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
Hi there-

Take a look at the market trends here:

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Henderson-Nevada/market-trends/

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions.

Ali, Community Manager