Rentals in East Orange>Question Details

xevilconscie…, Renter in Bloomfield, NJ

What is a good neighborhood/town/city near East Orange?

Asked by xevilconsciencex, Bloomfield, NJ Mon Dec 10, 2012

I currently accepted a position for a job in east orange, we are moving from out of state (GA) and I would like to find a good neighborhood with decent schools. I am looking for a rental either 2 or 3 bedrooms. Can anyone point in the in right direction. Thank you.

Answers

5
It all depends on your budget. Areas that comes to mind would be Maplewood, Millburn, Union,
Livingston, West Orange, just to name a few. It all depends on budget and the type of rental you
prefer- condo, townhome, single family home, etc. and how far of a commute you are willing to accept.

I'm an active Realtor in both NJ and GA, so if you may need assistance in GA as well, then let me know how I can best you with your relocation needs.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
lbaez@weichert.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 10, 2012
Verona is an excellent town. You may have more rental options in Montclair (adjacent to Verona). It depends on whether you want to rent an apartment or a house.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 10, 2012
Why not try East Orange itself!! The homes are huge and well priced plus they have tons of wonderful schools and a state of the art high school that is all the rave in Essex county! It even has a top rated Performing arts school that is top notch in the area. Give me a call when you get in town and I would love to show you around town. In the end, wouldn't you love to live in the same town you work? You'll save time and money in the end! :-)

Sharita Hyppolite
201-407-2358
Weichert Realtors
West Orange Office
lookign for a 2 bedroom apt in a house or apt bldg has to be on the first floor max $1000.00 in east orange can you assist in this matter
Cheryl I would love to help you. Give me a call when you want further information. Sharita Hyppolite 201-407-2358 :-)
Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013
Congratulations on your new position! Prior to leaving the state you should visit and complete as much due diligence as possible. Realtors cannot comment on the 'desirability' of an area. You should check out crime statistics with the local police department. Additionally, consider driving around the neighborhood during different hours and talking to residents. Who better to ask then those who live there? As for schools, sit in on a class. You could also speak to parents.

Good luck on your move! I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
(631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
http://www.facebook.com/ISellNY
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!"
That would be great, but as I stated in my question I am moving from out of state. Georgia to be exact. That doesn't help me out at all.
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013