Rentals in Kissimmee>Question Details

verla moody, Both Buyer and Seller in Kissimmee, FL

What community in Kissimmee has a 5 bedroom that I can rent for at least a year with a good elementary school?

Asked by verla moody, Kissimmee, FL Fri Jun 22, 2012

My family will be moving to Florida and we need a 4 or 5 bedroom with 3 bathrooms.

Answers

3
Hi: My name is MaryRose Bianchi, and I am a licensed Realtor serving as a Property Manager with Prudential Results Realty. We may be able to assist you with a home that we have in inventory or one that we may find available through other realty offices that we co-broke with. I have 2 leasing agents that are also licensed Realtors that would be happy to assiist you in your seach. If you are searching online, look at the zip code 34747 where there are many 5 bedroom homes in the Celebration school district.

MaryRose Bianchi
Realtor/Property Manager
Prudential Results Realty
206 W. Oak St., Suite B
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-343-8137 Office Phone
maryrosebianchi@aol.com Email Address
Max. $1800 a month and I want to pay the lease off in full at the time of rental.
I have a 4 bedroom home for rent for $1500 and it is located within walking distance of Reedy Creek Elementary, which is an A rated elementary school in Osceola County. If you are interested, please contact me at 407-361-1694
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012
What's your budget? The schools in Osceola County are good in my opinion. I live in the community myself and I have two in elementary. One is a gifted student and the other is special needs, both have had excellent experiences

Melissa Gerace
Exit Realty Access
391 N Main Street, Kissimmee FL 34758
407-361-1694