Rentals in Bradenton>Question Details

krush51201, Renter in Bradenton, FL

What areas should I look in that my children would attend Tara Elementary?

Asked by krush51201, Bradenton, FL Wed Nov 14, 2012

Answers

3
My child attended Tara Elementary from Kindergarten through 3rd Grade and I can attest to the quality of the Teachers, Students and Parents involved there.
I have a placed a link to the school boundaries and will be happy to discuss with you at your convenience, the various neighborhoods and homes within that district!
Please let me know how I may serve you.
Jeff

http://florida.hometownlocator.com/schools/schoolsbigmap,n,t…
Hello Krush51201,

The areas that you should look in just depends on your price range and what type of home you are looking for that would accommodate you and your children. Some neighborhoods in the Tara school district area are: Rivers Edge, River Place, Silver Lake, Barrington Ridge, Braden River Oaks, Tara Golf & Country Club, Lionshead, River Landings Bluff & The Harborage, just to name a few.

Email me your price range and what your looking for in your home search and I can email you what's on the market at this time.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!

Laura Fulwider
Keller Williams On the Water
941-524-4911
sarasotachichomes@gmail.com
Are you looking to buy or to rent? What is your price range and what are you looking for in a house?

If you'll let me know the answers to these questions I can email to you a list of properties in the Tara Elementary School District that would meet your needs.

Please email or call me.

Karen Nicolls, Realtor
Atchley International Realty
Karen@KarenNicolls.com
941-713-4204