Rentals in Irvine>Question Details

darlaenglish, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL

What area of Irvine is the nicest and safest to rent in? I may be short term so only need a studio. I would like a newer one.

Asked by darlaenglish, Boca Raton, FL Sun Feb 2, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Irvine

Answers

4
Irvine overall is a very safe city. You can find all of rentals owned or managed by the Irvine company at

http://www.rental-living.com/
I am an Irvine local agent! Call me if you are still looking to rent. Tiffany 949-294-1955. If you only need one bedroom, you can consider sublease. I have a family looking to rent out just one bedroom at a
very good price in a very nice, safe neighborhood near UCI. Call/text me to find out the details. 949-294-1955 or email me at TiffanyQ4Homes@gmail.com. Thanks!
A good place to look is LALife.com/irvine to see what the best areas are. They don't have rentals, but it will give you an idea of the area.
Well west park area is a great and central part of the city. Right now I have a client who is buying a property in irvine and has his lease 2 bedroom apartment available with no security deposit and $500 credit to you if you could take over his lease until end of jun. It's a great deal. You won't find it anywhere in irvine. If you qualify, it's a win win situation. If you are interested you can contact me at 7143431438 or send me an email at realestatebyben@gmail.com.
Thank you for you reply. How much is he asking a month for this apt, because I really only need a 1 bedroom.
Thank you, Darla
Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014