Rentals in Arnold>Question Details

Richard Kopl…, Home Owner in Rockville, MD

What are the market conditions (monthly rental amount, demand) for an updated T/H located in Kimberly Woods Village in Arnold, MD? The T/H has 3

Asked by Richard Koplin, Rockville, MD Mon May 23, 2011

bdrms, 3 1/2 baths, fin w/o LL, lge deck & lge patio. What is the commission % a R/E agent will require?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Arnold

Answers

3
Hi Richard,

With the influx of BRAC and Cyber Command to the Fort Meade area, rental property inventory is at an all time low. You really can't go just on sold comps you have to have an experienced rental agent see the unit to tell you what it could command in today's market. Arnold is a frequently requested area for military and DOD relocation clients. One MUST DO is to have your unit properly photographed and advertised on-line. Many agents don't take the time to do that on rental homes and you could lose $100 or $200 a month just because your home wasn't exposed to the right quantity and quality of applicants.
Richard,

The last home to rent in kimberly woods was a 4bd it rented for $1500 in february of this year. As long as rentals are priced correctly they have been renting out very quickly. As far as the commission % it varies from agent to agent but most including me charge one months rent.
Richard;
I researched this neighborhood in Arnold and can tell you that there are currently 10 Town Homes on the market, 9 of them are ACTIVE and ready to SELL, 1 is under contract and 0 offered for rent.

I will tell you that the last one that did rent was a 4 bedroom Town House and it rented for $1,600.00 in January 2011.
If you have any further questions, please call/email me and I will gladly help you.
Ania
aniamiller@kw.com
Web Reference: http://www.aniamiller.com