Rentals in Delray Beach>Question Details

clem43, Home Owner in Delray Beach, FL

What are the chances of finding a 3 BR/2BA house for rent which is currently "for sale", however, has not found a buyer ?

Asked by clem43, Delray Beach, FL Tue May 7, 2013

Answers

8
I have a unit available 7/1/13 for rent with option to buy and possible owner financing. Three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, two car garage town house. Ten blocks to Atlantic ave. and one mile to beach.
Unit is six years old located at Village at Swinton Square.
Dear Clem43,
There are currently 4 residences in non country club communities. Here is a link to them:

http://bit.ly/16RShdD
Always a pleasure!
Jen Sommers

Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 ⃓ Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.235.7777⃓ C. 786.390.9299 ⃓ F. 561.997.2614
Jen@AgentBoca.com ⃓ http://www.AgentBoca.com

"Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Properties with Extraordinary Lives"
My fiancee owns a 3 BR/2 BA villa (attached on one side to the one next to it) with a 1 car garage that is coming available for rent at $1,650, but is not listed. It's in Delray Beach along Military, north of Atlantic. The owner is willing to consider renting and at some point selling. Email me at sj-wheeler@hotmail.com if you are interested in learning more.

Scott Wheeler
Clem,

Unless the home is overpriced, in poor condition or in a terrible location the chances are somewhere between slim and none. The real estate market in Delray Beach like all of Palm Beach County is red hot with well priced listings selling immediately if not faster. Finding a home to buy is the biggest problem for buyers today as inventory continues to shrink and prices continue to rise. You will find the same in the rental market with limited inventory and well priced listings renting very, very quickly.

When it comes to hunting down the perfect opportunity we have geared our systems to be centered on your needs and take great pride in offering you the best home shopping experience anywhere. We are only happy when you open that door to your new home. The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart and we certainly would be honored to be included on the list of agents you may considering to interview. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
The off season which is from May til October is the time to find that. Why is a very important question in order to best help you. Are you looking to do a lease to own? Most owners take the home off the market while it is rented but that is 100% individual call.

All the possibilities, please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to help y ou.

Maricel Zaldumbide
Lic. Real Estate Broker
Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist.
Cert. Real Estate Owned Specialist.
Member of NAHREP
Cell: (954) 793 - 7489
Office. (954) 586 - 7104
URL: http://www.allianZerealtygroup.com
Very slim, it takes a certain type of person to be a landlord, and not many sellers are in the mood to do so as the liability goes through the roof. It has become common place for people to ask and agents to call me on my listings with the same request but I have yet to have a seller entertain the idea.
Not an easy task, but doable if you have an agent who wants to work for you. It's a challenge. Most agents who have the listing for sale would prefer to sell the property for their customer and make a 3% commission than to do an annual lease (5% of the annual lease amount). Also, most sellers want to sell, not rent, if their house is up for sale and not for rent (however some homes are up for both)