Rentals in Newark>Question Details

Jing, Other/Just Looking in Ohio

What are some nice areas to live for a young professional working in Newark (Broad St)? Public transit commute, safe, walkable neighborhood, etc...

Asked by Jing, Ohio Wed Nov 14, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Newark

Answers

5
Suziehoodrich’s answer
Jing, don;t look any further. Come to my building at 166 Chancellor ave, by the Weequahic park. A nice professional building where everyone works, safe and quiet. or call me at 201-486-8349. Currently I'm running a sale . No security, just i month to move in. The rent is $850.00 with heat and hot water included. You'll be fine there and its close to all transportation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hi Jing

contact me for a free buyers consultation so I can best serve you.
Society Hill in Newark areas of Bloomfield and Belleville as well as Montclair may all have what you are looking for.

google me

Best Wishes
Greetings Jing,

In addition to the towns that were suggested from the agents below, some other towns to consider are Morristown, and Summit. Both have direct train stations to New York and downtown areas with dining and entertainment.

Feel free to contact me if you would like further assistance.
Hi Jing,

Montclair comes to mind when reading your question.
It's only about a 15 minute or so drive from Newark and has a walkable dowtown area
( Bloomfield Ave ), nightlife and convenient bus and train commuting.
South Orange and Maplewood are great options too with public trans and downtowns.

Parts of Kearny or Harrison may appeal to you too, along with the Ironbound section of Newark
(around Ferry St ) which has its downtown area where you can dine, shop, and enjoy the nightlife.
This area is walkable to Broad Street and the #1 bus runs through that area.

Let me know if I can assist further!

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
Hi
Great question and you have many wonderful options. South Orange and Maplewood are suburban communities very nearby. Both have walkable downtown areas and quick train access to the Broad Street station. Please feel free to give me a call at 973-698-3308 or email me directly for more insight and information, there are so many facotrs to consider when selecting a community including your lifestyle and whether you are considering buying or renting
Best Regards
Maria