Rentals in Aventura>Question Details

Vadim Zima, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

What are good 2 bedroom options in Aventura-Sunny Isles area or the vicinity for bicycle lover?

Asked by Vadim Zima, Boca Raton, FL Fri Mar 15, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Aventura

Answers

5
Both are good for biking, in fact in Aventura there is also a store about bicycles and equipment.
Oleta River Park is located at 163rd street, close to Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles there are trails for biking and there are many people riding on weekends there.

Also there are groups that ride bikes in Aventura for route biking but they go from Aventura to Sunny Isles and back.

It depends on what you want, also Hollywood path on the beach, but there is recreational biking there.

Warmest Regards,

Claudia Salamanca
Realtor Associate
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
786.553.31.33
claulicon@yahoo.com
Thanks to reply, sorry I just see your answer now. I will be in Miami on April 16th and I am looking for one apt for me my husband and 2 kids, 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. I would love find a place you many kids. Which one would you suggest me.Also we are moving from Canada to Miami how is the procedure for rent?
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hello Vadim,

I see people on bicycles all over Collins Ave, everywhere in Sunny Isles, in Aventura and in Hallandale/Hollywood area (boardwalk in Hollywood).

There is also Oleta River Park - where people go to bike as well.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Hi Vadim,
My first suggestion would be what is known as the "Aventura Circle", which is a 3 mile walk/bike path in Aventura, near the well know Aventura mall.
Sunny isle is not really bike friendly, it is pedestrian friendly.
Were you looking to rent or purchase? I would be glad to asssit you in whatever your are searching for, I live in Aventura and know the surrounding areas very well.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Dear Vadim.
Best location is going to be the Country Club Drive. Gorgeous place around the golf coars. Here you can easely get to any destination on the bike (restaurants, shops, pharmacy...Hollywood Boardwalk, Sunny Isles) I live on Country Club and know everything about each building here .
What is good about Country Club Dr, that you can find the perfect place for you in the differente price range from low to high and injoy the living in Aventura. The most secure place in Miami.
If you would like to know more about Aventura or other areas feel free to contact me.
I speak English and Russian.
Elena Sartan
Decorus Realty
cell 305-951-0510
lena.sartan@gmail.com
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
I am an avid cyclist so i know the roads and routes to take. There is a bike path that encircles the golf course on Country Club Drive in Aventura. The Hollywood Broadwalk overlooking the ocean is car free with a bike path about 2.5 miles in length. There is a bike path that runs along Snake Creek in North Miami Beach that is quiet and pristine. Many of the major roads have bike paths next to the sidewalks such as along US1 starting in Aventura to Dania. And Weston is a known for great roads for cycling. Give me a call and I can give you some more suggestions.
Plus I would like to help you find some properties in these areas too. What is yoiur price range? older or newer building? Type of view you are looking for? Lets discuss and I will set you on am auto notification of listings from the MLS which meets your criteria.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
954-559-6411 cell
305-749-1583 work
305-932-6355 fax
PaulHeller@Bellsouth.net
TRC, CSMS, E-Certified,REO Specialist
If you are looking to buy or sell property, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
Do you know anyone who needs real estate advice? Please feel free to contact me.
Ok. Contact me whenever you ready.
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013
Thank you for the information! I am not yet in the market to buy a 2bd place, I will rent something. Preferably with a view, all tile/wood, not too far from the ocean breeze, quiet and safe. Would like it to be under $1500/mo. I am over 65 but prefer younger communities.
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013