Rentals in Midtown>Question Details

Donna Lappin, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

We would like to move more into the East Memphis area. We are looking for a 3 or 4 bed. 2 baths

Asked by Donna Lappin, Memphis, TN Tue Jan 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3069711248-1952-Jackson-Ave-Mem…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Midtown

Answers

10
Sandra J. Karns’ answer
Ms. Lappin,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding my rental listing at 1952 Jackson Avenue. This property is not located in the East Memphis area, but in the Vollintine-Evergreen Historic District just north of Rhodes College. If you are looking for property to purchase, I will have a three bedroom, 1.5 bath home on the market sometime this month in the Colonial View area between White Station and Colonial Road. This home features central air/heat, hardwood floors and smooth ceilings throughout, upgraded master bath and kitchen, and a large rear den addition with a fireplace.

If you would like further information on this property, please feel free to contact my office at 901/454-6501 and I will be happy to help you.

Sandra J. Karns
Broker/Owner
River City Real Estate
Hi Donna, I see this question was written in Jan- checking in to see if you have found a home yet. If not and would like an agent, I would love to assist you in finding that perfect home. http://www.TaraDavoli.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
I need a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house in the east or midtown area of memphis with stove and w/d connections c/a and heat from $475 to $570 a month
Hi Donna, there's and easy way for you to search for all the available properties in East Memphis. Visit - http://uyselltnhomes.com . Try it and when you locate a few homes you would like preview, give me a call or send me an email and I will happy to schedule showings for you.

Bob
Then give me a call, Donna! Todd Berry (Threads) with Crye-Leike 288-3230
We have 3bds, 2 bath house on Crestridge Rd in Memphis. The locating is convenient, house is in good condition and furnished. We expect relocation to another state. If you are interesting ask Alexander 901-848-4260 for details.
My market niche is Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis - I only work in the City, and not the 'burbs. Let my area expertise work for you. If you are interested in considering a purchase, I can help.
Hi Donna,

I will be happy to help you.

I noticed other Realtors responded to your question. The property that you referenced is a rental property and is not for sale at this time.

I don't work with rentals but I will be happy to help you find a home to purchase.

So if you are looking for a rental contact one of the other Realtors.

If you want to purchase, then I your man.

The first step in purchasing a home is to get pre=qualified with a lender before you start looking. Please contact Vivian Smithey with Bartlett Bank Mortgage - 901-382-5999. She help you with your pre-qualification. Tell her I recommended her to you.

Once you are pre-qualified, we will find you a home.

Bob Brown
Happy New Year, Donna!

Give me a call tomorrow morning and we can get busy finding you a new home.

Todd Berry
Crye-Leike Realtors
901-288-3230
Hello my name is LaRon A Jones, I'm a realtor for Kaizen Realty, I would love to help you find the home of your dreams. Please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email I will be glad to assist you.
Thank In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
901-574-0003
Memron5@gmail.com