Jeff Radder, Renter in Fountain Hills, AZ

We wish to rent condo for 1 mo. Jan., Feb., Mar. 2013. Need 2 BRs, 2 baths. would you please notify me of available units?

Asked by Jeff Radder, Fountain Hills, AZ Fri Apr 27, 2012

Answers

6
Ryan Buckley Realtor®
Turning your Dream into an Address
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
480-440-4541
ryan.buckley@azmoves.com
http://www.liveinscottsdale.com
http://www.facebook.com/rcoldwellbanker
twitter @rcoldwellbanker
Hi Jeff,
We have a number of units going to be available for 2013 but we do not take reservations until the fall for the following year. Please contact Jamie Pace of Nabers Prop. Mgmt. & Real Estate at 480-837-9807 to get your name on her mass mailing list to receive a brochure on all the units that will be available for next year. Thanks for the inquiry. Tina Nabers
Jeff, local property managers, who do the bulk of the vacation rentals, typically do not release available inventory until about August. This gives repeat customers a chance to rebook prior to releasing the listings to the general public. I assist in the locating of such properties as a courtesy and am happy to help...contact info is on my Facebook fan page.
Jeff,
We currently have 2 condominiums in Fountain Hills available in January 2013. Both units are located near Fountain Park and are 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. One is a first floor unit and one is a 2nd with outstanding views. If January 2013 is of interest you can email me at dawnw@sonoranlifestyle.com and I can send you details and photos. Thank you!
Jeff, Yes, I can give you the rental information. Do you prefer ground floor or is an upstairs furnished condo okay? Do you prefer near the downtown/fountain park area? Please contact me at CarolGoyena@gmail.com for further info. I am a full time realtor working in Fountain Hills for 25+ years. Thank you.
Jeff, I would be happy to. Can you tell me how much you are expecting to spend? Maximum amount?