Rentals in Liberty Hill>Question Details

Robert Rocha, Renter in Leander, TX

We were set to buy a home and the seller renig on the contract and we need to find a place to rent very soon.

Asked by Robert Rocha, Leander, TX Thu Oct 13, 2011

We have our kids enrolled in Liberty Hill and love the schools there and are looking to rent a place with 3 bdrms with at least 1700 sq ft for no more than $1300. We rented for over 4 yrs and were never late on rent and were all set to buy before the seller renig on the contract. We are needing a place to rent as soon as possible. We have one small dog who does not shed, doesn't bark and is very well maintained. We also have 2 kids, 11 (girl), 9 (boy). We do not wear shoes in the house and have the carpets cleaned 4-6 times a year to maintain the owner's carpet. Retired Serviceman needing a place to rent for family. Please help soon.

Answers

5
Victoria Lacey’s answer
Dear Robert
I am the Property Manager of some huge duplexes in Jarrell, it isn't Liberty Hill, but has the same feeling as Liberty Hill but this area has great schools! My huge 3 bedrooms have 1730 square feet and it has a private fenced back yard and a long covered front porch. I have one with stained concrete scored floors which are awesome for folks with childrens pets or allergies. I have one available right now and maybe could help you with your 1st months rent for $99.00 Our special is $875.00 per month which is great for 1730 square feet. Our property is only 4 years old so it is like new. Call me if you would like to look at it. My number is
512-791-3522
Sincerely

Victoria Lacey
Property Manager
Robert,
It is true there is very little inventory in Liberty Hill. We might want to look at homes that are for sale in the area. Some sellers may be willing to take a look at a lease. Call or email if you would like to pursue.
Hi Robert,

I'm very sorry that this has happened to you and your family. There is not much in the way of rentals in Liberty Hill at the moment. You can view the three that I found with the link below. Please let me know how I can help.

Sara Scott
Keller Williams Realty | Cedar Park, TX
512-578-8525
Check with local realty offices for available rentals; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth. Curious as to why the seller cancelled contract, therefore, you may also wish to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate and have all related paperwork reviewed.
Robert - I hope agents on here can help you out! If you have not already called all the local real estate offices where you are looking to rent, do so. They will be the best point of contact for rentals.
best of luck!