Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

Jennifertt, Home Buyer in

We want an apartment in the Bronx, ny or Washington heights. We could pay up to $1,500 a month. Any suggestions?

Asked by Jennifertt, Mon Jan 30, 2012

We need to move because of mold in our apartment that is getting our daughter sick. Thanks

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Answers

6
Good Evening Jennifertt, I can assist you in finding a 2 bedroom apartment I have a few in the Pelham Parkway Section, give me a call...917-363-0257. I look forward to working with you,
Hello there! Our office has an incredible RENTAL DIVISION. Give me a call today and we would be happy to find something that meets your criteria. (718) 510-3012 ask for Valerie Reyes
Web Reference: http://www.thebronxmls.com

I will be happy to assist you in your apartment search efforts. I have a number of apartments that match your serch criteria which I will be happy to set up a viewing appointment for you. Feel free to contact me to discuss additional information that will help us narrow our search for that apartment that meet your needs.

John Odocha
Extended Services Group
714 Burke Avenue
Bronx, NY 10467
(646)748-1868
johnodocha@aol.com
http://www.extendedservices.com
WITH A BUDGET OF $1500 MONTHLY FOR RENT IN THE BRONX YOU HAVE MANY OPTIONS. OUR OFFICE HAS MANY APARTMENTS FOR RENT ALL OVER THE BRONX. GIVE US A CALL TO DISCUSS DESIRE LOCATION, UTILITIES FEES THAT THE APARTMENT MIGHT HAVE. AND TO DISCUSS OTHER MUST HAVES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE IN THE NEW APARTMENT. WE CAN BE REACH AT 718 924-5090.GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH.
I have an apartment in the Bronx that may fit your needs. Please call (718) 405-7575 to discuss this further.
now is the time to buy call me to go over your search 917-577-2754