Rentals in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

howell5632, Renter in Myrtle Beach, SC

We rented in blackmoor in Murrel's inlet as snowbirds last winter and want to back preferably in a home that is well appointed

Asked by howell5632, Myrtle Beach, SC Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

6
If you are looking for a condo to buy, I have a 3 br, 2ba comdo in Ocean View Towers, 7603 No.Ocean Blvd., only 1 block off the ocean. It is being sold fully furnished for 138,500. The HOA is the cheapest in the area. If you want to see it, simply get in touch with me and we will det a date and time for us to meet there. Thanks.
I have a two bedroom, two bath condo in Myrtle Beach Resort available. The unit has a standard ocean view that faces the sunrise. Myrtle Beach Resort is a gated community with 6 pools, tennis courts, on site bar/café, and tons of other amenities. Give me a call if interested.
Is your condo available for a yearly rental?
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013
So your looking to rent? I have a client that has a very nice unit in Marcliffe West that may rent it for snowbirds. It is a first floor villa. Let me know if you have interest.
Cordially,
Christine House
Century 21 Broadhurst & Associates
843-357-2905 Office
843-357-2909 Fax
843-215-6831 Direct Line
609-339-0916 Cell
there are some great homes for sale in Murrells Inlet area. Also, have a client that wants to rent his townhome. June Hiller, Garden City Realty jhiller@gardencityrealty.com
Sellstate Group Realty has listings in Blackmoor. I will be doing an Open House on Sunday (8/25) from 1-4p. Please come by! I will forward the Open House information to you momentarily.

Cheryl Bell
If you rented through Myrtle Beach Rental Connections last year, I may have been the agent you worked with. I am now working with Dockside Realty and I would love to hear from you so we can set up an appointment to sit and plan exactly what you are looking for. I can be reached at 843-359-2145 or bmusitano@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bob Musitano