Rentals in Riverside>Question Details

Julie, Renter in Riverside, CA

We're relocating to Riverside & looking to rent a small house or condo. Should I find a realtor to help? Any neighborhoods I should start with?

Asked by Julie, Riverside, CA Mon May 13, 2013

What neighborhoods do police officers live in?

Help the community by answering this question:


A REALTOR can help you find an area that suits your price range, needs and lifestyle. Police Officers live in various locations throughout Riverside.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 14, 2013
It would be best to be represented by an Realtor or Property Management company. Their are many homes available to rent in Riverside. The neighborhood to look in depends on what your price range is, which freeway you most travel and amenities you desire. If you would like to discuss options feel free to contact our team. Our web site is You can search for rental properties on our site. You can also contact Lisa Buchanan at (951) 757-2815 or
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer